Website terms and conditions of use
The websites oneyinsurance.com, oney-insurance.com, oneyinsurance.de, oneyinsurance.cn, oneyinsurance.com.mt, oneyinsurance.com.ua, oneyinsurance.hu, oneyinsurance.it, oneyinsurance.ro, oneyinsurance.ru, oneyinsurances.com, oneyinsurance.fr, oney-insurance.fr, oneyinsurance.pl, oneyinsurance.es, and oneyinsurance.pl (hereinafter referred to as “Oneyinsurance.com”) are published by ONEY INSURANCE (PCC) LIMITED under Maltese law, with a share capital of € 5,600,000.00, with its head office at: 171, Old Bakery Street, Valletta VLT 1455, Malta, and company registration number C53202 (hereinafter referred to as ‘Oney Insurance’). Oney Insurance is a cell company authorised and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority to undertake assurance activities in Malta. Oney Insurance has also been passported to write business in France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain. Please refer to the Financial Register on the Malta Financial Services Authority website for more information.
Managing Editor: Edwina Leclere, CEO
Editor: Oney Insurance
Website Conception : PéoLéo SAS (Digital Agency) – https://www.peoleo.com/
Web Hosting: ODISO – 125 avenue de la République- 59110 LA MADELEINE – France
Oney Insurance : 00 356 2258 5110 (Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm).
If you have any questions regarding the use of this website www.oneyinsurance.com: please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The information contained on this web site is provided for general information purposes and as general guidelines, it is by no means exhaustive Only the information notes of insurance products set out the terms and conditions of insurance guarantees. Oney Insurance cannot be held responsible, despite best efforts to keep the website up-to-date, for any errors in the content of said website, whether due to an error in the product overview or due to an amendment of the applicable regulations.
Oney Insurance’s commercial offers may be changed at any moment without further notice.
The brand name and logo of Oney Insurance, are proprietary to Oney Bank – S.A., capitalised at € 50,601,985… – RCS Lille Métropole B 546 380 197, with registered offices at: 40, avenue de Flandre, 59170 Croix.
The General Terms and Conditions stipulated below shall apply to all visitors of the website and shall hereinafter be referred to as “the User”.
Information provided by Oneyinsurance.com.
- Users accept full liability for the operations they initiate and their consequences and may not, under any circumstances seek to hold Oney Insurance liable in this respect.
- The information provided by the website Oneyinsurance.com is the property of Oney Insurance and will not be used by the user for any purpose whatsoever other than for that of his or her own personal and individual information. The user shall not under any circumstances whatsoever modify, copy, reproduce, in part or in whole, publicly broadcast, transmit or distribute either electronically or by any other means whatsoever, in particular for commercial purposes, any information provided by the website Oneyinsurance.com without the prior written permission of Oney Insurance.
- It is up to the User to take the necessary precautions to protect against viruses or other harmful elements in the content of the website Oneyinsurance.com, particularly regarding downloads or the selection of said pages. These general terms and conditions are governed by Maltese law. Any dispute arising as regards the interpretation or performance of these General Terms and Conditions and/or use of the website Oneyinsurance.com shall be brought before the qualified Maltese courts.
- Other than direct material losses, Oney Insurance may under no circumstances be held liable for damages, loss or financial damage or others results from a default or an inaccurate calculation of the operations performed by the User via Oneyinsurance.com, such exclusions covering in particular, but not limited to, loss of opportunity or all economic losses such as the consequences that could result from the impossibility to take part in a General Meeting.
- Oney Insurance’s liability, limited to direct material loss, to the exclusion of any other form of claim, may be sought only if it has been established that said damages are due to Oney Insurance.
- Oney Insurance may not be held liable for service disruption related to the transport of information or to the User’s computer system, or any other technical malfunction.
- The website Oneyinsurance.com contains hypertext links to partner websites. Oney Insurance declines to accept any responsibility for the content of those sites, for any amendments to them, for their operating rules or the inability to have access to them.
- Oney Insurance may under no circumstances be held liable for the impacts from a service disruption, for any reason whatsoever.
- Oney Insurance reserves the right, at its own discretion, to interrupt all or part of the site Oneyinsurance.com and the associated services, for any reason whatsoever or without having to justify the purpose, and may not be held liable for the impacts from a service disruption
- the user can contact Oney Insurance’s reception desk: 00 356 2258 5110 (Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm).
Regarding revisions to the general terms and conditions in view of extensions and improvements of its customer service, Oney Insurance reserves the right to adapt or modify at any time the scope of services offered on the on the website Oneyinsurance.com.
Information regarding the AERAS convention
To improve access to credit and insurances for people with substandard health risks, resulting from an illness or a handicap, a Convention was signed in 2001 signed by banking and insurance federations, associations representing consumers and sick people, and public authorities. The body of this convention was supplemented several times and was replaced in January 2007 by the so-called « AERAS Convention » which includes many improvements compared to the previous commitment. In February 2011, the AERAS Convention was renewed and revised to facilitate access to credit and insurances to credit and insurances for people with substandard health risks and in 2015 the Convention was revised to include a “right to oblivion” for people who have suffered from certain illness. For more information, visit the Convention website www.aeras-infos.fr.