Talent always welcome
Sometimes we don’t yet know that we need you, so we need you to tell us! After all, we always have a place for exceptional people.
So, if you want to work at Oney Insurance but can’t find the right job opening, you’re always welcome to send us an open application. Tell us who you are and what you’d like to do, and perhaps there’s an opportunity for you, now or in the future.
- Excellent English skills in both oral and written. French, Italian, Spanish or Portuguese speaker will be a great asset.
- A self-starter,
- Able to work alone but also integrate within a team for specific tasks or assignments,
- Be great at connecting with people and understanding their needs and demands and at the same time be able to communicate your own imperatives,
- You are not undermined by pressure and you keep a cool head allowing you to meet deadlines with ease,
- You identify issues but mostly you take the initiative to propose viable solutions,
- You understand that we expect great achievements on your own but that the greatest results come when people work together,
- You have an open mind and able to question your own beliefs to grow and learn and yet be confident in your expertise,
- You are able to embrace our ever growing and evolving environment both from a professional and human perspective.
- You thrive in the melting pot of cultures that is our company!
Terms of Employment
- Indefinite contract
- Offices based in Sliema, Malta
- Salary depends on experience, profile and qualification
- Health Insurance
- Parking space
- Telework on some days
If you are interested in forming part of our forward-looking team, apply by sending us your CV quoting the relevant vacancy title to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.
NCPE Equality Mark Certificate
In 2018, Oney Insurance was awarded the NCPE Equality Mark by the Maltese National Commission for the Promotion of Equality. The Equality Mark Certificate is awarded to companies/organisations who have gender equality included in their values, and whose management is based on the recognition and promotion of the potential of all employees – irrespective of their gender and caring responsibilities.
Partner Reviews Officer
In this role the candidate will report to the COO. You will also be in direct contact with our business partners on the matters entrusted to you and as such you are not only a valuable support to our teams but also(...)
Legal and Compliance being at the centre of many of the crucial decisions of the company our role is to ensure legality and compliance of our activities.
Your role as Legal officer will be to provide the legal(...)
The Actuarial Analyst shall support the actuarial team in all data capture, entry and transformation processes and the technical follow up of the Company’s insurance portfolios.
The position shall form part of a(...)