Key Account Manager – French Speaking
As key member of the Sales Team and reporting directly to the Commercial Director, the Key Account Manager (France) will actively support the business strategy of Oney Insurance by developing new and existing accounts with partners. The Key Account Manager is responsible for designing and growing profitable, sustainable and bespoke P&C and Life insurance programs in line with best practice and market benchmarks.
This critical role involves proactive management of existing affinity insurance products and effective and timely implementation of new commercial business leads. Expected to bring in new business by enhancing the insurer’s link to existing accounts and by promoting the company to brokers and B to B partners.
The mission is based in Malta yet requires working with insurance teams at a global and local level and travelling frequently (at least once a month) to France.
- Existing accounts monitoring in France: partner relationship management, business review, technical and financial results monitoring, cross-sell and up-sell, setup of remediation plan (if necessary), benchmarking
- New account development: new partner prospection (broker, distributor, reinsurer…), detection of new business opportunities, market surveys, customer trends analysis, Oney Brand promotion, professional networking, development and presentation of product catalogue, development of innovative products and breakthrough proposals
- Business monitoring: participation to the Underwriting Committee, follow-up of the programs launched (reporting, technical results, implementation of evolutions and corrective actions)
- Business lead implementation: supervision of roll-out, management of an implementer, oversight of GTCs/Pricing/Claims handling process in coordination with project contributors and back office services, project management including issue escalation/resolution
Prerequisites: 3 years’ experience in KAM role and at least 5 years in a relevant role in insurance and banking. Knowledge of affinity markets will be considered an asset
Education: University Degree in Economic/Commercial International Business
Language: Excellent French and English skills in both oral and written
- International mindset and a natural curiosity for business processes
- Ability to work in a team and cross functionally within a highly dynamic and fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a goal orientated environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to evaluate the technical and financial feasibility of business leads
- Analytical and result-oriented
- Structured, organised and priority minded
- Versatile and team leader
- Self-starter and customer focused
Terms of Employment
- Indefinite contract
- Offices based in Sliema, Malta
- Salary depends on experience, profile and qualification
If you are interested in forming part of our forward-looking team, apply by sending us your CV quoting the relevant vacancy title to email@example.com.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.
NCPE Equality Mark Certificate
In 2018, Oney Insurance was awarded the NCPE Equality Mark by the Maltese National Commission for the Promotion of Equality. The Equality Mark Certificate is awarded to companies/organisations who have gender equality included in their values, and whose management is based on the recognition and promotion of the potential of all employees – irrespective of their gender and caring responsibilities.
Insurance Executive – French Speaking
The role of an Insurance Executive is to assist the Operations department in a variety of tasks varying from administrative work, internal controls and the technicality of claims handling.
Junior Compliance Officer
Legal and Compliance being at the centre of many of the crucial decisions of the company our role is to ensure legality and compliance of our activities.
Your role as Junior Compliance Executive will be to ensure(...)
Communications Specialists help businesses by managing all internal and external communication of a company and represent the company to the outside world.
Senior Business Analyst
The Business Solution Area is seeking an experienced business analyst to complement the team. The selected candidate will report to the Business Solution Manager or the applicable project manager. It will be part of(...)