Key Account Manager – French Market
Who we are?
At Oney Insurance, we develop personalized solutions for brands, companies, and broker networks in Life and Non-Life Insurance through our two entities: Oney Life and Oney Insurance. Our innovative company has been steadily growing since 2008, thanks to our amazing 35 employees. We empower our people to take responsibility of their tasks, in an international environment.
The fact that we are a human-size company plays a big part in it. It allows us to be flexible, accessible and responsive, and our size therefore allows us to develop ultra-personalized solutions for the B2B2C insurance market.
Our belonging to Groupe BPCE & ELO (formerly Auchan Holding) has facilitated our growth and support to achieve this development.
For many years Oney has been the preferred partner of the Group’s large retailers (Auchan, Leroy Merlin, Norauto, Boulanger), but also non-partner brands specialized in e-commerce.
As key member of the Sales Team and reporting directly to the Commercial Director, the Key Account Manager will actively support the business strategy of Oney Insurance by developing new and existing accounts with partners. The Key Account Manager is responsible for designing and growing profitable, sustainable, and bespoke P&C and Life insurance programs in line with best practice and market benchmarks.
This critical role involves proactive management of existing affinity insurance products and effective and timely implementation of new commercial business leads. Expected to bring in new business by enhancing the insurer’s link to existing accounts and by promoting the company to brokers and B to B partners.
The mission is based in Malta yet requires working with insurance teams at a global and local level and travelling quite frequently to France.
Your role as Key Account Manager for France will be to be the preferred commercial contact to brokerage team of Oney Bank France and their partners and to our broker partners in France and occasionally on other markets in Europe.
As such your missions will include:
- Existing accounts monitoring in France: partner relationship management, business review, technical and financial results monitoring, cross-sell and up-sell, setup of remediation plan (if necessary), benchmarking)
- New account development: new partner prospection (broker, distributor, reinsurer…), detection of new business opportunities, market surveys, customer trends analysis, Oney Brand promotion, professional networking, development and presentation of product catalogue, development of innovative products and breakthrough proposals
- Business monitoring: participation to the Underwriting Committee, follow-up of the programs launched (reporting, technical results, implementation of evolutions and corrective actions)
- Business lead implementation: supervision of roll-out, oversight of GTCs/Pricing/Claims handling process in coordination with project contributors and back office services, project management including issue escalation/resolution.
Who are you ?
Studies: University Degree in Economic/Commercial International Business Experience: at least 3 years’ experience in KAM role or at least 5 years in a similar role in insurance with an insurance company or insurance broker. Knowledge of the affinity insurance market will be considered an asset.
Language: Excellent French both written and oral. A good professional level of English is a must, working knowledge of any other European language is a plus.
IT Skills: Computer literate with an advanced working knowledge in Excel
– Be great at connecting with people and understanding their needs and demands and at the same time be able to communicate your own imperatives,
– Ability to evaluate the technical and financial feasibility of business leads
– Analytical and result-oriented
– Structured, organised and priority minded
– Versatile and team leader
– Self-starter and customer focused
What are the Terms of your employment ?
– Indefinite contract
– Offices based in Sliema, Malta
– Salary depends on experience, profile and qualification
– Health Insurance
– Parking space
– Remote working
What are you waiting for ?
If you are interested in forming part of our forward-looking team, apply by send us your CV quoting the relevant vacancy title to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.
Sometimes we don't yet know that we need you, so we need you to tell us! After all, we always have a place for exceptional people.
So, if you want to work at Oney Insurance but can't find the right job(...)