Apply your knowledge to real-world business scenarios with our experienced team in Malta. Our growth-oriented company is dedicated to providing you with valuable learning opportunities as you share your ideas and creativity with the team. Ideally open for Internships of 6 months to one year
- Understand the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Possibility to rotate through our divisions of responsibility and provides ideas to grow and improve the business (may not apply for all departments).
- Accepts designated, business-focus projects to research, propose ideas and solutions, and present final project during the internship.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer service and internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
- Ideally in the final year of University, studying for a Degree in one of the following areas: Insurance, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, IT, Legal, Risk and Compliance
- Master’s degree programs will be given preference
- Good level of English skills in both oral and written..
- Be great at connecting with people
- You are not undermined by pressure
- You can embrace our ever growing and evolving environment.
If you are interested in forming part of our forward-looking team, apply by sending us your CV quoting the relevant vacancy title to email@example.com.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.
NCPE Equality Mark Certificate
In 2021, Oney Insurance was awarded the NCPE Equality Mark by the Maltese National Commission for the Promotion of Equality. The Equality Mark Certificate is awarded to companies/organisations who have gender equality included in their values, and whose management is based on the recognition and promotion of the potential of all employees – irrespective of their gender and caring responsibilities.
Sometimes we don't yet know that we need you, so we need you to tell us! After all, we always have a place for exceptional people.
So, if you want to work at Oney Insurance but can't find the right job(...)
Legal and Compliance being at the centre of many of the crucial decisions of the company our role is to ensure legality and compliance of our activities.
Your role as Legal officer will be to provide the legal(...)
The mission of this role is to be the go-to product expert for the Line of Business (LOB). This will involve market awareness, understanding of policy and product conditions, awareness of the sales and claims(...)