The role of an Insurance Executive is to assist the Operations department in a variety of tasks varying from administrative work, internal controls and the technicality of claims handling.
- Monitoring several products including analyzing claim patterns,
- Conducting internal controls,
- Compiling and analyzing reports,
- Conducting audit visits at our partners in various countries including the preparation of the audit reports and follow-ups.
Prerequisites: Successful experience of 2 to 3 years as an Insurance Executive.
Education: CII qualifications or equivalent, or in the process of obtaining it.
Language: Excellent French and English skills in both oral and written is essential.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail,
- Strong work ethic, goal orientated and ability to work within deadlines and minimal supervision,
- Willing to learn and explore innovative solutions,
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills,
- Team player and committed to the success of the team,
- MS Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Indefinite contract,
- Offices based in Sliema.
If you are interested in forming part of our forward-looking team, apply by sending us your CV quoting the relevant vacancy title to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.
NCPE Equality Mark Certificate
In 2018, Oney Insurance was awarded the NCPE Equality Mark by the Maltese National Commission for the Promotion of Equality. The Equality Mark Certificate is awarded to companies/organisations who have gender equality included in their values, and whose management is based on the recognition and promotion of the potential of all employees – irrespective of their gender and caring responsibilities.