HR Business Partner
Your role as HR business partner is to make sure that our Human Resource policies and procedures fit the needs, goals, and aims of the organisation and its top leadership. You will be responsible to develop and manage the company’s culture and values within the entire team of the company.
You will be business partner, while not a member of the COMEX, you will have a voice in the HR conversations.
As a trusted HR contact, you carry out all your projects on an ongoing effort to meet the human needs of the company and to develop the commitment of our talents.
- Plan and coordinate the workforce to best use employees’ talents
- Ensure the on-boarding process is aligned with our values, and help building individualised paths that accelerate professional development;
- Implement and manage the training plan;
- Manage the individual and collective performance;
- Contribute to the individuals and team’s development by facilitating people reviews, succession plans and by identifying skills development needs;
- Be the HR referent within the company and manage the entire project which forms part of the “Compensation and Benefits” policies to all employees whilst establishing competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Oversee recruitment and hiring process
- Creation of job descriptions
Prerequisites: successful experience of 3 to 5 years as an HR manager
Education: a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
Language: Excellent English skills in both oral and written. Well written and verbal knowledge of the French language will be considered an asset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, goal orientated and ability to work within strict deadlines and minimal supervision
- Willing to learn and explore innovative solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present financial concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Team player and committed to the success of the team
- Indefinite contract
- Offices based in Sliema
- Salary depends on experience and qualification
If you are interested in forming part of our forward-looking team, apply by send us your CV quoting the relevant vacancy title to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.
NCPE Equality Mark Certificate
In 2018, Oney Insurance was awarded the NCPE Equality Mark by the Maltese National Commission for the Promotion of Equality. The Equality Mark Certificate is awarded to companies/organisations who have gender equality included in their values, and whose management is based on the recognition and promotion of the potential of all employees – irrespective of their gender and caring responsibilities.