Communications Specialists help businesses by managing all internal and external communication of a company and represent the company to the outside world.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner, the Communications Executive has the following duties:
- Assisting in all aspects of the communication of Oney Insurance, especially working on the branding on various media;
- Assisting with the organisation and drive of the Oney Insurance International Community;
- Assisting in the preparation of marketing documents;
- Helping define and implement the overall digital strategy;
- Managing the digital presence of the company;
- Establishing and monitoring business intelligence activity;
- Identifying all actions needed for optimisation / improvement of our positioning on the market; and
Any other duties which may arise from time to time.
- Experience in B2B communication & marketing
- Social Media and WordPress use
- Strong in MS office Tools
- Understanding of the insurance sector
Education: Master’s degree in Communication or Marketing
Language: Native level French and good English
- Creative, thinking outside the box and Forward thinking
- Attention to detail and organised
- Excellent time management
- Problem solving
- Collaborative mind and team spirit
- Services oriented thinking
- Cultural sensitivity
- Flexible and adaptable
Terms of Employment
- Indefinite contract
- Offices based in Sliema, Malta
- Salary depends on experience, profile and qualification
If you are interested in forming part of our forward-looking team, apply by sending us your CV quoting the relevant vacancy title to email@example.com.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.
NCPE Equality Mark Certificate
In 2018, Oney Insurance was awarded the NCPE Equality Mark by the Maltese National Commission for the Promotion of Equality. The Equality Mark Certificate is awarded to companies/organisations who have gender equality included in their values, and whose management is based on the recognition and promotion of the potential of all employees – irrespective of their gender and caring responsibilities.
Insurance Executive – French Speaking
The role of an Insurance Executive is to assist the Operations department in a variety of tasks varying from administrative work, internal controls and the technicality of claims handling.
Junior Compliance Officer
Legal and Compliance being at the centre of many of the crucial decisions of the company our role is to ensure legality and compliance of our activities.
Your role as Junior Compliance Executive will be to ensure(...)
Key Account Manager – French Speaking
As key member of the Sales Team and reporting directly to the Commercial Director, the Key Account Manager (France) will actively support the business strategy of Oney Insurance by developing new and existing(...)
Senior Business Analyst
The Business Solution Area is seeking an experienced business analyst to complement the team. The selected candidate will report to the Business Solution Manager or the applicable project manager. It will be part of(...)